The mobile unit is available for immunizations and STD testing in Potter and Randall counties.
What services do you offer?
- Adult immunizations
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
- No appointments necessary, walk-ins accepted
How much does it cost?
- $14.85 per immunization
- $20 for STD testing
How do I schedule Immunizations or STD testing for an event?
- Immunizations (Health Fairs or Other): 806-378-6325
- Immunizations (Mobile Unit): 806-378-6324
- STD Testing: 806-378-6345
Where can I find upcoming mobile unit events?
- You can see a list of our current events on the public health homepage under events.
Stop by the mobile unit if you see it out and about!
Alice Mayberry, RN - Program Manager 806-378-6342
Haley Griffin, LVN Immunization Nurse 806-378-6325
Corey Hart - DSRIP Immunization Clerk/Mobile Unit 806-378-6324
Marcus Nerios, HIV Program Coordinator 806-378-6345
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please “Like” our Facebook page for more health information.