We offer low cost immunizations to adults on a walk-in basis.
No appointment needed. No one will be turned away for inability to pay.
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Late Hours: 1st Tuesday of the Month 8:00am - 6:00pm
How much does it cost?
- $14.85 per immunization
What immunizations do you offer?
Based on availability:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Twinrix (Hep A/B combo)
What do I need to bring?
- A photo ID
- A copy of your immunization record if you have it
How do I request records?
To get a free copy of your immunizations given at City of Amarillo Public Health you will need:
- A completed records request form (print online or in person)
- A photo ID
Have I had the chicken pox? Did I get my MMR?
Vaccine Titers now available
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella $85.09
- Hepatitis B $33.99
For More Information
- Mobile Unit
- Texas Department of State Health Services at www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at www.cdc.gov/vaccines
- ACIP Vaccine Recommendations and Guidelines at www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/acip-recs/
Alice Mayberry, RN - Program Manager 806-378-6342
Felecia Phillips - Immunization Clerk 806-378-6343
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please “Like” our Facebook page for more health information.