Promoting health and preventing disease in Potter and Randall counties.
- Public Health will close at 11:30 on November 22nd and December 20th for staff development.
- 10/4/19 and 10/5/19 - LOSS Training Information (Local Outreach to Suicide Survivors)
- 9/5/19 - Public Health Advisory: Severe Pulmonary Disease Associated with Using E-Cigarette Products
- 8/29/19 - Shigella Health Advisory
- Other Health Alerts and Advisories
- Annual Communicable Disease Report
- Annual HIV Report
- Annual STD Report
- Community Health Assessment
- Community Health Improvement Plan
- Flu Reports
- Health Alerts and Advisories
- Research and Publications
Public Health Laws and Statistics
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 81
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 88
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 121
- Additional Rules and Regulations
- National Center for Health Statistics
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please “Like” our Facebook page for more health information.