City of Amarillo Recycling Locations
- Central Recycling Center - SE 27th & Hayes
- 9000 W 34th – Behind Fire Station #2
- 208 E Hastings – Behind Fire Station #4
- 6th and Western - Next to the water tower
Accepted - Clean aluminum and steel cans, oil and oil filters.
- 3401 Broadway - West of Ross Rogers Golf Course, between NW 24th & Hastings
- 3718 S Eastern - Two blocks south of SE 34th and Eastern
Accepted - Brush, trees, leaves, woodchips and tree stumps from residents only.
Not Accepted - Construction materials.
Pick-Up - Wood chips and tree stumps (residents must load).
Hours of Operation: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
For more information on the City's Brush Sites, go to City of Amarillo Brush Sites
- City Landfill, 16250 Bezner Rd.