Urban transportation planning includes a long-range perspective, a short-range view, and a means of linking the two. The MPO produces a series of documents that help facilitate the transportation planning process. They include, but are not limited to: the Metropolitan Transportation Plan, the Transportation Improvement Plan, the Unified Planning Work Program, an Annual Project Listing, and the Public Participation Plan.
- 2020-2045 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) – long-range transportation plan
- 2019-22 Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) – short-range transportation plan
- 2021-24 Draft Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) – short-range transportation plan
- 2020 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) – annual series of work tasks and responsibilities
- 2018 Annual Project Listing (ALOP) – projects completed during the fiscal year for which federal money was used
- Public Participation Plan (PPP) – public involvement procedures