The Texas Health and Safety Code requires specific information regarding notifiable conditions be reported.
Reporting is required from:
- Health care providers
- Headstart Facilities
- Daycare Facilities
- Long Term or Acute Care Facilities
- Nursing Facilities and Retirement Communities
for any suspected or laboratory confirmed conditions.
You can find the current notifiable conditions list at the link below:
Reporting by Fax
- Download any relevant forms using the following links:
- Gather relevant labs or results (if there are any)
- Fax all information with a coversheet to 806-378-6306
- Attn: Communicable Disease
Reporting by Phone
- Laurie Burton, BSN, RN - Program Manager – 806-378-6321
- Kirstin Williams, MPH - Epidemiologist – 806-378-6353
1000 Martin Road, Amarillo, TX 79107
24 Hour Emergency Number: 806-680-8980
Please "Like" our Facebook page for more health information.