Welcome to the Amarillo Police Department Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency or the crime is in progress please call 911. Using this system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of it for free. Please answer the following questions to find out if online reporting is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Is this crime currently in progress?
- Did this incident occur outside the Amarillo City limits?
- Is the value of the property taken or vandalized over $2500?
If you answered, "No" to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered, "Yes" to question # 1 or # 2, call 911 to report the matter. If you answered, “Yes” to question # 3 please call the law enforcement agency for that city or county where the incident took place to report the matter. If you answered, “Yes” to question # 4 please call the non-emergency line # 378-3038 to report the matter. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. (Frequently Asked Questions)
Upon completion of this process you will:
- See the words: "Your report has been submitted" indicating that you have successfully completed the reporting process.
- Be given a report number.
- Be able to print a copy of the report to keep for your records.
Using the Amarillo Police Department Online Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
To report a crime call AECC (378-3038) for non-emergency reporting assistance.
Click Here to File a Police Report Online
Filing a false police report is a crime and violators will be prosecuted.